Today I want to show you a great way to keep your nails looking good and healthy! 😀
- Long nail file (similar here)
- Cuticle Remover (Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover)
- Cuticle Pusher (Sally Hansen Push-n-trim)
- Cuticle Nipper (Sally Hansen Conquer your cuticles)
- Nail Buffer (Flash Shiner Nail Buffer)
- Cuticle Oil (LaLicious Sugar Kiss Body Oil)
- Small bowl with warm water
- Small cloth or towel
**Nail Care Process**
- Remove any nail polish that you might have on.
- Holding the nail file at a 45 degree angle, file nails in one direction, out to in. Smooth out nails by filing tips in one direction.
- Soak fingertips in warm water for about 3-5 minutes. Gently pat nails dry.
- Apply cuticle remover, and then push cuticles back using the cuticle pusher.
- Dampen cloth and remove any loose skin around nails.
- Using the nippers, remove any excess skin around cuticles, as well as any hangnails.
- Apply cuticle remove on cuticles and nails and massage all over.
- Using the damp towel again, clean off any excess oil.
- Buff nails, stroking in one direction.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful! 😀