Sorry for my lack of posts recently. I was on vacation the past week and had no internet service. :X I have no idea how we survived before internet…lol.. 😛
During my vacation, I got a chance to test out different waterproof eyeliners!
PRODUCTS MENTIONED: (Listed from Top to Bottom in the Pics Below)
- L’Oreal Infallible Never Fail 16 hr. Eyeliner in Carbon Black (drugstore)
- PRESTIGE Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner in Smoke (drugstore)
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Lionfish (‘high end’)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked (high end’)
- PRESTIGE Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (drugstore)
- Milani Liquid-Eye Metalic Eyeliner Pencil in Black (drugstore)
Waterproof Eyeliners – BEFORE
Waterproof Eyeliners – AFTER
Although all of them faded at least a tiny bit, the TOP 3 Waterproof Eyeliners that stood the best against the heat, sun, and water all day were…
- #3. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Lionfish (‘high end’)
- #5. PRESTIGE Waterproof Eyeliner in Black (drugstore)
- #6. Milani Liquif’eye Metalic Eyeliner Pencil in Black (drugstore)
As you can see, you don’t need to pay more money for quality products. Drugstore brands work just as well as ‘higher end’ brands, if not better. It is always a good idea to test different brands and see how they compare (taking into consideration price and quality). That way, you can see if a ‘high end’ product is actually worth its price.
I hope you found this helpful! And if you have any Waterproof eyeliners that you LOVE, please share! I am always looking for more to try. 😀
And now, a few pics from my vacation to Los Cabos, Mexico (via cruise ship)! ;P
on the boat enjoying a delicious tropical drink…love the tiny umbrellas
walking on the beautiful beach! the white sand and blue waters are breathtaking!
in front of a gift shop with lots of colorful items!! love the bright colors 😀 they match my shirt 😛
And until my next post…ADIOS!