I hope you had an AMAZING time ringing in the New Year with loved ones! I’m incredibly thankful for everything that happened in 2011 and excited for what’s to come this year!
I received the NARS Hanamichi Eyeshadow Palette from my sister this Christmas and couldn’t wait to do a Review and Tutorial for you!
Products I Used:
- NARS Hanamichi Eyeshadow Palette & small ‘Kabuki’ brush
- Too Faced Liner/Smudge Brush
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
- Make Up Forever HD Foundation in #127
- Make Up Forever Full Cover Extreme Camouflage Cream
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Milani Liquid Eye Eyeliner Pencil in black
- Rimmel Extra WOW Lash Mascara
- M.A.C. False Lashes in #36
- Lioele Artist Auto Eyebrow in Gray Black
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss in #205 Sandstone Shimmer
- Lioele Carry Me Blusher in Cutie Pink
**Along with the beautiful floral palette, it includes a small ‘Kabuki’ brush**
In case you didn’t know, Hanamichi means ‘flower path’ in Japanese.
Hanamichi Eyeshadow Palette Colors
- Gold – gorgeous color, but not as pigmented as the other eyeshadows
- Black – can be used as an eyeshadow or liner
- Red – depending on how intense you want the red eyeshadow to be, it is buildable
- White – a bit shimmery, good for highlighting
Small ‘Kabuki’ Brush
- small brush but easy to hold and use
- picks up color from the palette well
**other eyeshadow brushes don’t work too well in terms of picking up the color, should definitely use the brush that is included with the palette
Overall, I am happy with this eyeshadow palette and I love the colors. I am extremely attracted to the detailing of its beautiful floral design. I also like how I can mix and match the colors to get various looks, different from my normal brown / neutral eyeshadow palettes.
Thanks so much for reading! 😀